As an online marketer it is essential to be able to easily compare your data between two date ranges. Knowing if your campaign experiment or test has improved results or not and having a clear understanding of account performance between two date ranges is often critical when making educated decisions with regards to campaign optimisation. [...]
This is really just an extension from a previous article published on these pages, Container Tags Can Save You Time and Resources, but now has an official home among Google’s products. Google has officially launched Tag Manager, a one-stop-shop for managing all your marketing tracking scripts/codes. This is a massive step forward for marketers that will dramatically [...]
It is a well-known issue for digital advertising agencies and expert PPC and analytics agencies in particular – tracking and tagging the right events and conversions on a client’s site by implementing the right scripts to accurately measure the success of marketing initiatives, page traffic and site usage. The problem I am referring to that [...]
Google is finally making a social move in the right direction. Past experiments (Wave and Buzz) left a sour taste in many people’s mouths as the value was questionable. It is no secret that users are more influenced by other humans rather than an algorithm, so adding social signals to search results makes complete sense. [...]
- State of Mobile in Africa July 26, 2012
- Help Us Feel It – Long Term! July 8, 2010
- Google Analytics V5 – What’s Hot, What’s Not May 4, 2011
- Conversion Tracking for Facebook Ads March 7, 2013
- Bid Management: Rule-Based vs. Portfolio February 5, 2013
- Google Zeitgeist 2012 – How the World Searched December 13, 2012
- Matthias Wobrock: Hi, if someone just plain "borrows" your content...
- seo services orlando: Good post. I will be facing many of these issues a...
- Normand: With havin so much written content do you ever r...
Follow @TrafficBrand on Twitter