One element that justifies any marketing budget towards digital media is measurement and being able to prove Return on Ad Spend (R.O.A.S). There are many ways to track and measure ad performance, but conversion tracking is easy for most people to understand. In simple terms, Conversion Tracking is when a piece of web code is [...]
Remarketing has become a necessity for most PPC accounts. It is an AdWords feature that was introduced last year, which enables marketers to re-capture user who have been to their site. This means that a user’s first visit need not be their last, and marketers get another chance to entice them to convert. Setting up [...]
- State of Mobile in Africa July 26, 2012
- Recent Changes to Remarketing August 30, 2012
- Help Us Feel It – Long Term! July 8, 2010
- Conversion Tracking for Facebook Ads March 7, 2013
- Bid Management: Rule-Based vs. Portfolio February 5, 2013
- Google Zeitgeist 2012 – How the World Searched December 13, 2012
- cloud hosting: Wow, marvelous blog layout! How long have you been...
- online marketing bureau: This method of promoting the different processes i...
- Matthias Wobrock: Hi, if someone just plain "borrows" your content...
Follow @TrafficBrand on Twitter