One element that justifies any marketing budget towards digital media is measurement and being able to prove Return on Ad Spend (R.O.A.S). There are many ways to track and measure ad performance, but conversion tracking is easy for most people to understand. In simple terms, Conversion Tracking is when a piece of web code is [...]
Remarketing has become a necessity for most PPC accounts. It is an AdWords feature that was introduced last year, which enables marketers to re-capture user who have been to their site. This means that a user’s first visit need not be their last, and marketers get another chance to entice them to convert. Setting up [...]
- State of Mobile in Africa July 26, 2012
- Help Us Feel It – Long Term! July 8, 2010
- Google Analytics V5 – What’s Hot, What’s Not May 4, 2011
- Conversion Tracking for Facebook Ads March 7, 2013
- Bid Management: Rule-Based vs. Portfolio February 5, 2013
- Google Zeitgeist 2012 – How the World Searched December 13, 2012
- Matthias Wobrock: Hi, if someone just plain "borrows" your content...
- seo services orlando: Good post. I will be facing many of these issues a...
- Normand: With havin so much written content do you ever r...
Follow @TrafficBrand on Twitter