If you are working on sizeable search marketing campaigns you are probably well aware that managing bids for thousands of keywords manually becomes impossible to do efficiently. You need rules and algorithms to adjust bids for you and act and react to changes in the marketplace according to your predefined strategy. Adobe even thinks that [...]
Posted by Matthias Wobrock on 28 May 2009 The evolution of keywords has progressed as users have become more specific in their requirements. Our societies are rapidly being broken down into small areas of experts. People work in more specialised groups and more specific fields than ever before. The web supports this development, streamlining workflows [...]
- State of Mobile in Africa July 26, 2012
- Recent Changes to Remarketing August 30, 2012
- Help Us Feel It – Long Term! July 8, 2010
- Conversion Tracking for Facebook Ads March 7, 2013
- Bid Management: Rule-Based vs. Portfolio February 5, 2013
- Google Zeitgeist 2012 – How the World Searched December 13, 2012
- cloud hosting: Wow, marvelous blog layout! How long have you been...
- online marketing bureau: This method of promoting the different processes i...
- Matthias Wobrock: Hi, if someone just plain "borrows" your content...
Follow @TrafficBrand on Twitter