“The consumer has gone mobile. They absorb, share and create content on the fly, which now defines how they make and evaluate their buying decisions.” Brett St. Clair, Head of Google Mobile South Africa Smartphones, comparison sites, group buying and social networks are changing our shopping habits. We become all seeing and all knowing. We [...]
Statistics from the above video: 89% of consumers started their holiday shopping online. Portable PC shoppers do an average of 14 searches during their shopping process. Consumers exposed to Home Page adverts on YouTube are 4 times more likely to: visit the advertisers website, search for the brand or watch the companies YouTube videos. ±60% [...]
- State of Mobile in Africa July 26, 2012
- Recent Changes to Remarketing August 30, 2012
- Help Us Feel It – Long Term! July 8, 2010
- Conversion Tracking for Facebook Ads March 7, 2013
- Bid Management: Rule-Based vs. Portfolio February 5, 2013
- Google Zeitgeist 2012 – How the World Searched December 13, 2012
- cloud hosting: Wow, marvelous blog layout! How long have you been...
- online marketing bureau: This method of promoting the different processes i...
- Matthias Wobrock: Hi, if someone just plain "borrows" your content...
Follow @TrafficBrand on Twitter