Elaborating further on Lauren’s excellent blog post about the changes that have come to Google AdWords’ Remarketing feature, I would like to take the time to explain the possibilities that have arisen for marketers a bit more. Along with Google AdWords and Analytics becoming more intertwined – for instance, if your, you can now use basic [...]
This is really just an extension from a previous article published on these pages, Container Tags Can Save You Time and Resources, but now has an official home among Google’s products. Google has officially launched Tag Manager, a one-stop-shop for managing all your marketing tracking scripts/codes. This is a massive step forward for marketers that will dramatically [...]
Remarketing is a very useful AdWords tool for targeting users who have already been your site but did not complete the desired action (eg. A newsletter sign up or a product purchase). There are various methods for using Remarketing to work for your campaign objectives. Please see my previous post on the basics of Remarketing. [...]
Remarketing has become a necessity for most PPC accounts. It is an AdWords feature that was introduced last year, which enables marketers to re-capture user who have been to their site. This means that a user’s first visit need not be their last, and marketers get another chance to entice them to convert. Setting up [...]
- State of Mobile in Africa July 26, 2012
- Recent Changes to Remarketing August 30, 2012
- Help Us Feel It – Long Term! July 8, 2010
- Conversion Tracking for Facebook Ads March 7, 2013
- Bid Management: Rule-Based vs. Portfolio February 5, 2013
- Google Zeitgeist 2012 – How the World Searched December 13, 2012
- cloud hosting: Wow, marvelous blog layout! How long have you been...
- online marketing bureau: This method of promoting the different processes i...
- Matthias Wobrock: Hi, if someone just plain "borrows" your content...
Follow @TrafficBrand on Twitter